Speak with a member of our team
Luisa F. Escobar
All students should complete this form to indicate travel plans at least one week prior to their expected arrival.
Attendance at all orientation programs is required for all new students. It is important that you plan your travels to arrive to Dartmouth on the designated check-in day to meet with our staff and process your enrollment prior to the orientation program.
You have the option of arranging your own personal transportation to reach UMass Dartmouth or you can take our scheduled airport service, which is approximately $160 USD per person*. If you request an airport pickup, requests must be submitted with your full flight details at least one week in advance of your flight.
Students requesting an airport pickup should plan to arrive at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) or Providence T.F. Green airport (PVD) on January 18th 2017.
If you are not requesting an airport pickup service, we ask that you still submit this arrival confirmation form to inform us of your travel plans, and please plan to check in at the Navitas office on campus between 9:00am and 6:00pm on the designated check-in day
Note: Students living on-campus, who will arrive to Dartmouth, MA prior to the designated check-in day, or after 6:00pm on the check in day, will be required to stay at a local hotel until you can check in to the residence halls the following day. Please refer to the online Pre-Departure Guide for more information and recommendations for local hotels.
*Please be advised that this is estimated cost and the final charges will depend on the total number of airport pickups requested. When possible, we will try to arrange group pick-ups to reduce the cost.
Important Information if requesting an Airport Pickup
Please read the instructions provided prior to departure on how to find your driver at the airport.
- A confirmation of your airport pickup request will be emailed to you 3-5 days prior to your departure, with an airport terminal guide and information on how to locate the driver at the airport.
- The driver cannot meet you inside the terminal! You must exit the airport terminal after collecting your luggage at the baggage claim and find the driver outside in the LIMO WAITING AREA.
- If you arrive on schedule and cannot find the representative, please call our Student Services Officer at +1 978 337 1023 immediately for assistance.
- You must call or message us immediately to inform us of your new arrival details if you miss your plane or experience delays during your travel.
- If you fail to show up within an hour after your plane has landed, or notify us of any changes or cancellation, full fees will be charged for no show.
- Additional fees apply for late notification of flight changes or delay.
- Surcharge applies for delivery of excess baggage to your accommodation.
Please email a copy of your full flight itinerary to Student Services at email@example.com after submitting this form.
If there are any changes to your flight itinerary or pickup request after submitting this form, it is important that you notify Student Services as soon as possible!